< HOME  Sunday, November 20, 2005

Why Am I Doing This?

What's in it for me?

(It's not cash, I'll tell you that!)

Why does anyone do anything "for free?"

Because they BELIEVE in something.

I love my family; I love my friends; and I love all the hard working, honest and decent people in the world who, no matter how wrongheaded they can be sometimes, care about someone other than themselves and have something POSITIVE to contribute to this world.

I believe that there is more kindness and generosity in this world than there is selfish greed, but that selfish greed has the upper hand right now.

That upper hand is INTEREST, and it is subjugating the rest of us to its will.

I believe that knowledge can help good people make the right choices--choices that will enable us all to live in harmony and enjoy the blessings of this world.

I believe in miracles.

But, I believe that God helps those who help themselves and I cannot do it alone.

Please, spread the knowledge.

Give someone the FREEDOM to choose whether they want to remain part of the problem OR become part of the solution.

Because, only the TRUTH can set us free.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 01, 2005, Blogger paul said...

i applaud your efforts. i love that you are a lover of people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home