< HOME  Saturday, October 28, 2006

it was fun, while it lasted . . .

But, WE MOVED to our own url!

(This blog will not be updated.)

I've been putting it off for some time now, because the other site isn't quite as I would like it. But, eblogger has been so problematic lately that I could wait no longer.

So, au revoir, Google!

It was fun while it lasted - all 1500+ posts - over almost one full year of daily blogging!

Of course, everything that's at this site will remain as is, unless or until we figure out a way to transfer it and all 1700+ external links to it!

So, please, google - have a heart and don't delete it!

In the meantime, to everyone who visits regularly, please keep coming, but from here on, to the new site!

It's not totally finished yet, but it's far more advanced than blogger and allows all registered users to blog! Yipee! I hope you all take the opportunity to express yourselves and to share both your news and your views.

To all those who had added wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot to their blogroll, Thanks! And please, add our new url too.

Sionara, Google! The best is yet to come . . .

4 Comments:

At Saturday, October 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More power to you qrs. Duly blogrolled and updated, I'll link here for a while longer, but thanks for the update. The new site si looking really good already - good to go! The google monster has its limits.

By the way, I don't know if you have tried running Wordpress, which has a function to import posts from google in the setup. I haven't tried it, but will do so when I move away from blogger.

 
At Saturday, October 28, 2006, Blogger qrswave said...

hey, jay!

how r ya?

Thanks for stopping at the new site. I hope you join in the fun. So far, not many comments over there, but I remain hopeful...:)

regarding any links to this site, please don't delete them until we figure out a way to transfer the material and all external links to the new site. Thanks!

 
At Monday, October 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll update link asap, always a must read.

Take care.

 
At Saturday, October 11, 2008, Blogger I Steal Vids said...

AHHHHH
been here the whole time.
NASA has you traped via Google.

Stop by.

WalKnDude
*nofear*
PlanetNetopia.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home